*Free Stickers from Street Art Stickers .com

Check out the World’s only website dedicated to stickers up on the streets where users (sticker heads only) can join and post up pics of their work and sticker related items…
They just sent us a mega huge pack to distro with stickers from top Artists in the game:
Faust, SharkToof, Robots Will Kill, Evoker, Phylo TSF, Gaia, Dick Chicken, Baser, more!
Click here to get your *FREE Sticker Pack NOW while they last…*You pay for S&H only. While Supplies Last… Click Here.Visit: www.StreetArtStickers.com
Add them on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/StreetArtStickers
They might hook you up with more free swag!

This entry was posted in Free Stickers and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to *Free Stickers from Street Art Stickers .com

1. Marina D'Ambrosio says:

i need some stickers for my wall art design please. thank you

2. I am a huge fan of wall stickers. I feel symbolic stickers can ignite a revolution. I am going to download free stickers really soon.

3. Luis Fridegotto says:

hello I do really like your stickers I am totally interested on them.

Can I get a free pack for free?

4. Rob Edwards says:

Liking the look of these baby’s ;D I wanna stick em all over stuff n stuff ;p

5. Jonas says:

These stickers are radicall and this is my new favorite web site ill be sure to tell my friends

6. howard ferguson says:

love thT STICKER AND IM NATIVE AMERICAN MY ADRESS IS784 COALBRANCH RD BEATTYVILLE KY 41311

7. Danny Austin says:

I was wondering if you could send me some free sticker please

8. Aaron Valencia says:

I am a big fan of street art and would love to represent them!!!!! I drive a motorized wheelchair and like to make it look fresh by putting stickers on the back to represent me. I would definitely love some free stickers!!!!!

14976 Long View Drive